Turmeric Honey is of the easiest and one of my most favorite DIY Herbal Academy recipes!
This recipe is for skin inflammation, an Ayurvedic medicine support to ease burns, or you can mix it into hot water for a sweetened turmeric tea.
For a large batch you need:
-A clean, dry glass jar with lid
-1/2 cup turmeric powder
1.5 cups raw honey
- Place turmeric powder in a clean, dry glass jar & cover with honey
- Stir w/ a clean, dry spoon, & cover jar with tightly sealed lid
- Label, and store in a cool, dark place for up to 1 year
- Apply topically to burns, inflamed/irritated skin, acne, or use for tea
- This will stain so don’t use your nice white towel to remove it & if it leaves a yellow tint on your skin, simply massage your skin with olive oil or jojoba oil & it should lift!